1. The 6-month program familiarises you with the field of corporate communication, which enables you to think of communication in a strategic and global manner.
2. Trains you to create a cohesive workplace culture and build its competencies.
3. Sharpen Communication Skills, strategic, critical and applied thinking.
1. Understand the strategic role of corporate communications for business operations, issues and crisis management.
2. Effectively Plan, research, write and implement everything from strategic communications plans to newsletters.
3. Understand how communications strategies influence employees and stakeholders.
4. Understand how communications strategies influence employees and stakeholders.
|Written and Oral Communication|
|Public Relations Theory and Practice|
|Integrated Marketing Communications|
Responsible for preparing articles and press releases to promote the brand/product. Also, cultivate and enhance working relationships with the press.
Field media questions and pitch stories to media as well as organise press conferences to ensure visibility.
Establish and ensure organisational initiatives and projects, as well as plan, write and edit the content which will be circulated through monthly magazines, staff intranet and other modes of internal communication.
Full fee payment