1. The two-year program provides you with in-depth knowledge of financial business operations, policies and to apply this knowledge practically.
2. Integrate the principles of banking and finance with the concepts of business operations.
3. Acquire the knowledge to analyse and understand the dynamic nature of banking and financial management, stock markets, securities, and global economy.
4. Understand day to day operations and activities of banking and finance institutions.
5. Understand the different types of financial institutions and their role in the financial markets.
6. Acquire knowledge of marketing concepts and activities related to the special requirements of financial services.
7. Understand the fundamentals of cost accounting and management accounting and its impact on the financial decision-making process.
1. Understand various business economic frameworks.
2. Master concepts to broaden and deepen the fundamental knowledge and business thinking models
3. Combine management practices and theories with principles of marketing, economics, accounting, operations management, and finance for solving business problems.
4. Proficiency to analyse business data, understand insights and showcase diagnostic problem-solving skills in order to support management decision-making.
5. Implement and coordinate organisational activities through effective leadership and team skills
6. Assess the impact of global competitive environments to formulate effective business strategies to manage them.
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Commercial Banking System & Role of RBI||4|
|Cost & Management Accounting||4|
|Marketing of Financial Services||4|
|Financial Institutions and Markets||4|
|International Banking & Foreign Exchange Management||4|
|Treasury Management in Banking||4|
|Insurance & Risk Management||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
Create and manage portfolios and allocations for clients based on their risk appetite.
Oversee, hire and train staff to increase branch revenue. Also, handle consumer and employee grievances.
Review and create the organisation’s budget to determine the accuracy as well as compliance the company laws and regulations.
Raise capital for individuals and companies, as well as assist clients with mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and advise them on how to build their portfolio.
Review, analyse and evaluate the creditworthiness of existing customers, and potential customers.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)