1.The two-year program helps you gain a better understanding of the fundamentals of finance, auditing, accounting, and capital management.
2. Understand the principle and concepts of Finance as well as its practical application while also learning the fundamentals of business management.
3. Learn the concepts of financial analysis, cost accounting, management accounting and its impact on general decision making.
4. Devise financial strategies, risk assessment, and capital investment.
5. Harness critical and analytical thinking abilities of the learners, to prepare them for an emerging business environment.
6. Garner essential financial and managerial skills, which will influence the operational aspects of different business entities.
1. Analyse and evaluate effective business strategies, practices, and theory, which inform and guide organisations to obtain sustainability.
2. Design solutions for business challenges, by combining management practices and theories with principles of marketing, economics, accounting, operations management, and finance.
3. Understand the principles of accounting in order to ensure alignment with organisational goals and strategies.
4. Ability to create financial strategies, risk assessment, and capital investment.
5. Devise budgeting strategy based on the principles of capital budgeting, capital structure, cost of capital, corporate financing, and asset valuation, etc
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Cost & Management Accounting||4|
|Taxation – Direct and Indirect||4|
|Capital Market and Portfolio Management||4|
|Strategic Cost Management||4|
|Marketing of Financial Services||4|
|Strategic Financial Management||4|
|Financial Institutions and Markets||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
Audit the information in the organisation’s account balances, cash flow statements, income statements, etc…
Manage the company’s cash flow, by assessing both quantitative and qualitative aspects of the company and define its goals and to map out the future strategy.
Oversee the daily operations of the accounts department as well as analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
Raise capital, provide advisory services for mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and other corporate transactions.
Evaluate and analyse individuals and businesses and guide them to take appropriate budgetary and investment decisions.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)