1.The four-semester program aids you in understanding the concepts of management and integrate them with the principles of Human Resources management.
2. Improve and hone your people management skills to create a conducive work environment.
3. Learn the fundamentals of talent training and recruiting, retention, industrial relations, organisational skills and their practical application in a corporate environment. ·
4. Understand the core entities of management and develop people into proficient resources.
5. Get acquainted with the fundamentals of talent training and recruiting, retention, industrial relations, organisational skills, and their practical application.
6. Gain a better understanding of the concepts of management and how to integrate them with the principles of human resources management.
7. Develop human resources and human capital holistically to become leaders of tomorrow.
1. Identifying the right candidates, placing them in an effective role
2. Effectively bridging the gap between the expectations and results of the employer and the employee.
3. Manage human resources through rewards and recognition.
4. Align talent management with organisational benefits.
5. Build a world-class organisation through Human Resource Management.
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Performance Management System||4|
|Industrial Relations & Labour Laws||4|
|Organisational Theory Structure and Design||4|
|Manpower Planning, Recruitment and Selection||4|
|Compensation & Benefits||4|
|Employee Development & Talent Management||4|
|International HR Practices||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
Work in tandem with the HR manager and focus on tasks such as payroll, benefits, training, compensation, recruiting, and customer service for employees.
Source, recruit, interview, and onboard the employees to create a conducive work environment.
Maintain and balance employee relationships by solving employee issues, through internal investigations, and prompt problem resolution.
Formulate and conduct all training programs to increase team output and knowledge.
Set objectives, monitor and review HR systems, databases and budgets to ensure smooth HR processes.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
get free career counselling !!
At Learning Routes, we provide you the most innovative Online management education through the most reputed Indian Universities!. As Learning Routes, we are here to administer a flawless curriculum to the ones who are aspired to have post graduate, diploma or certification programs. You are one click away to get free career counselling