1. Spread across four semesters, the program focuses on teaching the fundamentals of technology to build a dynamic career in the information technology marketplace.
2. The program develops critical thinking, managerial skills &stresses on the use of modern techniques to analyse and develop business solutions in the IT field.
3. The courseware focuses on familiarising participants with the latest technology disrupting the current business scenarios.
4. The program familiarises candidates with various management principles & practices, as well as concepts of organisational behaviour, information technology in management, and system analysis, digital payments, and enterprise resource planning
1. Evaluate appropriate business strategies, practices, and theories for business decisions
2. Determine appropriate information systems solutions using current and emerging technologies
3. Demonstrate proficiency in understanding and managing the most critical issues of technology investment
4. Manage and adopt new technologies within the changing IT scenario
5. Effectively understand the factors needed to initiate business process reengineering
|Management Theory & Practice||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Fundamentals of Big Data & Business Analytics||4|
|IT Project Management||4|
|Emerging Technologies: IoT, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality||4|
|IT Infrastructure Management||4|
|IT Security and Risk Management||4|
|Managing Business Process Outsourcing||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance and Risk||4|
Manage and develop technology projects, as well as create a communication plan and allocate tasks and benchmarks.
Identify sales leads and market new products or services to new/potential clients.
Safeguard the company’s information by implementing, designing and put in place policies, and procedures.
As an IT security manager, you are responsible for safeguarding company information by implementing, designing and put in place policies, and procedures
Create a detailed report outlining problems, solutions and growth opportunities, as well as planning and forecasting business requirements.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)