1. Spread across four semesters, the detailed course structure will cover trading policies, exchange of capital, producing and sourcing goods and services from across the globe.
2. Extensive and comprehensive courseware meets the demands of the ever-changing global standard.
3. Analyse world trade, exchange of capital, trade promotion, policies and strategies at the regional, national and global level.
4. Learn the fundamentals of risk management for foreign policies, emerging global businesses, foreign exchange, as well as assess the impact on the political and legal environment.
5. Obtain necessary skills to assess trade issues, source and produce goods, understand draft policy documents for the international market as well as develop trade management processes.
6. Identify concepts for cross-border trading and taxes as well as factors affecting global businesses.
1. Build effective trade management processes
2. Manage international markets and business
3. Identify various business management practices and demonstrate a global mindset
4. Recognise and analyse international mega-trends, policies, and strategies
5. Assess risk in accordance with foreign policy, new global business, foreign exchange, political and legal environment.
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Operations and Supply Chain Strategies||4|
|Export Import Procedures and Documentation||4|
|India’s Foreign Trade||4|
|Customs Shipping and Insurance||4|
|International Logistics & Supply Chain Management||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
Streamline the company’s global operations and manage their foreign businesses.
Identify rising business opportunities and build long-term relationships with prospective clients.
Develop and evaluate international policies, standards and developments overseas.
Audit, adjust and verify freight bills for authenticity and other related documentation.
Examine internal and external market data to build strategic plans for foreign companies.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)