1. two-year program offers a deeper understanding of the various functions and principles of marketing, which can be practically applied in the corporate world.
2. Updated courseware to keep in step with the changing business landscape.
3. Explore contemporary marketing techniques and offers an understanding of marketing at a regional and global level.
4. Understand the concepts of management and integrate them with marketing management.
5. Effectively navigate the marketing segment which includes both traditional and modern-day marketing.
1. Effectively develop a marketing plan that is cost conservative which also delivers optimum results
2. Skilfully identify the target markets and craft communication that talks to them in their language
3. Develop effective marketing strategies & integrated marketing campaigns
4. Strengthen existing relationships with customers & convert them into brand advocates.
5. Give you an edge over the competition and help you create a path for a successful business career
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Customer Relationship Management||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
Develop products by conducting market research and gauging the other products in the market. Create production timetable, build marketing strategies and launch new products.
Assess consumer preferences to decide how to shape, advertise, and market their products and services.
Plan and execute all communications and media actions across channels, as well as for online and social media.
Develop, implement and execute effective and profitable strategic marketing plans.
Meet clients to understand their advertising strategies and illustrate the most effective media combination.
Create and maintain a favourable public image of the organisation, by communicating accomplishments and other related news.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)