1. During the two-year program, you will learn to skilfully integrate the fundamentals of business management with the principles of operations management.
2. Build professional competencies in production and operations management, distribution channels & logistics, procurement management and quality management, leading to an improvement in their job skills.
3. Learn how to measure performance, optimise production, determine output, optimise capacity, and cut operation costs.
4. Balance purchasing proficiency with supply expertise and general business knowledge.
5. Develop an innovative mindset in order to respond to the ever-changing business environments & the complexities of operations on a global stage.
1. Effectively apply operation principles to a real-time business situation.
2. Understand the principles of production pertaining to capacity, variability, production flow, inventory, and so forth.
3. Efficiently plan control and transform resources as they move through supply networks, operations and processes.
4. Analyse business operations using various quantitative analysis techniques
5. Apply the process perspective on an organisation or business unit level
6. Efficiently manage both service and manufacturing operations
7. Apply quality management tools for process improvement.
|Management Theory & Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Operations and Supply Management||4|
|Enterprise Resource Planning||4|
|Total Quality Management||4|
|Service Operations Management||4|
|World Class Operations||4|
|New Product Development and Managing Innovation||4|
|Lean Six Sigma||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
Analyse and evaluate supply chain data and propose revisions to boost performance and reduce costs.
Manage and supervise the organisation’s overall supply chain strategy and operations to maximise efficiency and productivity.
Optimise performance and carry-out transformational changes to boost the organisation’s production.
Organise and distribute the right goods to the right location at an acceptable cost. Also, supervise transportation, stock control, warehousing along with monitoring the flow of goods.
Plan, control and organise goods to ensure their quality as well as the manufacturing of these goods.
Build business relationships with vendors/ suppliers as well as customers to ensure high-quality output and delivery.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
get free career counselling !!
At Learning Routes, we provide you the most innovative Online management education through the most reputed Indian Universities!. As Learning Routes, we are here to administer a flawless curriculum to the ones who are aspired to have post graduate, diploma or certification programs. You are one click away to get free career counselling