1. This 2-year program enables you to integrate concepts of general management with the principles of retail management
2. Learn the fundamentals of business management with a special focus on retail management
3. Identify various activities involved in the retail sector
4. Recognise the integral role of logistics and supply chain management and the importance of governance along with the risk in the organised retail sector
5. The program helps you understand the financial and cost implications in the retail sector
6. Implement decisions pertaining to store location and its design
1. Identify issues and devise solutions in the retail management sector
2. Be adept in planning, evaluating, building and selecting channels for retail distribution
3. Effectively manage channels for retail and build retail marketing strategies
4. Understand the management of shops or big malls and the intricacies involved in their day to day activities
5. Develop a marketing plan for new or existing products or services by integrating marketing concepts, strategies, research, and distribution principles for retail.
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Introduction to Retail||4|
|Retail Store Design and Location||4|
|Retail Store Operation and Inventory Management||4|
|International Logistics & Supply Chain Management||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
Manage statistical and financial records, as well as dealing with customer queries and grievances. Plus, supervising pricing and stock holdings along with maximising profitability and achieving sales targets.
Coordinate and connect with company buyers to purchase the right items to complete the store’s inventory.
Schedule and assign employee rosters and manage store staff recruitment, selection, orientation, and training.
Effectively execute design decisions and create compelling presentations of the merchandise which will engage customers and boost sales.
Streamline process across stores and ensure that the store is well staffed and stocked.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)