1. This two-year program introduces the concepts used in supply chain management and delves deeper into the theory and application of it.
2. Apply the concepts of operations to the principles of business management
3. Illustrate the value of procurement, lean and warehouse management, logistics and inventory management in creating an efficient supply chain
4. Understand the processes behind managing logistics while leveraging technology to maximise the output
5. Optimise processes to control costs and meet industry standards
6. Understand the importance of large- and small-scale inventory management.
1. Facilitate the development of a company through a more effective SCM process
2. Streamline the functions within broader operation networks and supply chains.
3. Effectively manage operation capacities to identify mismatches between demand and supply.
4. Manage supply chain operations to ensure a “flow” of products and services to deliver what the customers want- at the price they want and the quantity they need.
5. Effectively tackle supply chain problems and manage opportunities and challenges in an internationally operated business.
|Management Theory & Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Operations and Supply Chain Strategies||4|
|Supply Chain Management||4|
|Total Quality Management||4|
|Enterprise Resource Planning||4|
|Advanced Supply Chain Management||4|
|World Class Operations||4|
|International Logistics & Supply Chain Management||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
Analyse and evaluate supply chain data and optimise company performance by reducing costs.
Manage and supervise a company’s supply chain strategy to maximise efficiency and productivity.
Organise and distribute goods to clients at the right time at an acceptable cost, by ensuring timely transportation and stock movement
Effectively plan, control and organise goods to ensure their quality, as well as streamline resources to create a better workflow.
Source goods and services, equipment as well as manage vendors.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)