1. The four-semester program provides a broad overview of the business framework and the functionality of various business models
2. Employ strategic thinking tactics to improve organisational core competencies
3. Provides a deeper understanding of modules such as marketing, information technology, economics, business laws, organisational behaviour, etc
4. Learn to analyse and evaluate business strategies and models
5. Manage any business at a fundamental level and optimise its value and functioning.
1. Identify various business economic frameworks
2. Master concepts to broaden and deepen the fundamental knowledge and business thinking models
3. Combine management practices and theories with principles of marketing, economics, accounting, operations management, and finance for solving business problems.
4. Proficiency to analyse business data, understand insights and showcase diagnostic problem-solving skills in order to support management decision-making.
5. Assess the impact of global competitive environments to formulate effective business strategies to manage them.
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Organisational Theory Structure and Design||4|
|Cost and Management Accounting||4|
|Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Management||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
Oversee the activities of the employees, as well as hire, train and evaluate new employees.
Optimise productivity by developing, overseeing, and streamlining work processes.
Identify rising business opportunities and build long-term relationships with new clients.
Maintain client-company relationships to multiply business earnings and build a network.
Develop business strategies to achieve organisational goals, as well as create innovative business systems and models.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)